Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Chest Medicine
- OPTN/SRTR 2020 annual data report: lung.Am J Transpl. 2022; 22: 438-518
https://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/data/view-data-reports/national-data/ (Accessed August 2022).
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. Measuring donor conversion rates.(Available at:)
- Factors that affect consent rate for organ donation after brain death: a 12-year registry.J Neurol Sci. 2020; 416: 117036
- Improving organ donation rates by modifying the family approach process.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014; 76: 1473-1475
- Factors influencing families' consent for donation of solid organs for transplantation.JAMA. 2001; 286: 71-77
- Requesting organ donation: an interview study of donor and nondonor families.Am J Crit Care. 1998; 7 (Available at:): 13-23
- Organ donation decision: comparison of donor and nondonor families.Am J Transpl. 2006; 6: 190-198
- Brazilian health care professionals: a study of attitudes toward organ donation.Transpl Proc. 2016; 48: 3241-3244
- Factors affecting attitudes toward organ donation in health care professionals.Transpl Proc. 2019; 51: 2167-2170
- What is the attitude of hospital transplant-related personnel toward donation?.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2006; 25: 972-976
- Donor management and lung preservation for lung transplantation.Lancet Respir Med. 2013; 1: 318-328
- Impact of a lung transplantation donor-management protocol on lung donation and recipient outcomes.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2006; 174: 710-716
- Lung donor selection and management.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2009; 6: 28-38
- Maximizing the utilization of donor organs offered for lung transplantation.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999; 160: 265-271
- Lung donor treatment protocol in brain dead-donors: a multicenter study.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2015; 34: 773-780
- Effect of a lung protective strategy for organ donors on eligibility and availability of lungs for transplantation: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2010; 304: 2620-2627
- Airway pressure release ventilation and successful lung donation.Arch Surg. 2011; 146: 325-328
- Donor heart and lung procurement: a consensus statement.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2020; 39: 501-517
- Management of the brain-dead donor in the ICU: general and specific therapy to improve transplantable organ quality.Intensive Care Med. 2019; 45: 343-353
- Management of the potential organ donor in the ICU: Society of critical care medicine/American College of chest physicians/Association of organ procurement organizations consensus statement.Crit Care Med. 2015; 43: 1291-1325
- Impact of restrictive fluid balance focused to increase lung procurement on renal function after kidney transplantation.Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2010; 25: 2352-2356
- A positive donor gram stain does not predict outcome following lung transplantation.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2002; 21: 555-558
- Donor-to-host transmission of bacterial and fungal infections in lung transplantation.Am J Transpl. 2006; 6: 178-182
- Management of the potential lung donor.Thorac Surg Clin. 2022; 32: 143-151
Holm A MM, Vos R. . Deceased donor and recipient selection for cardiothoracic transplantation during the COVID-19 pandemic. 2021. International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ishlt.org/governance/covid-19-information ).
- Geographic disparities in lung transplant rates.Am J Transpl. 2019; 19: 1491-1497
- Heart and lung organ offer acceptance practices of transplant programs are associated with waitlist mortality and organ yield.Am J Transpl. 2018; 18: 2061-2067
- Assessment of lungs rejected for transplantation and implications for donor selection.Lancet. 2002; 360: 619-620
- Variability in donor organ offer acceptance and lung transplantation survival.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2020; 39: 353-362
- Donor lung sequence number and survival after lung transplantation in the United States.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2019; 16: 313-320
- Sequence of refusals for donor quality, organ utilization, and survival after lung transplantation.J Heart Lung Transpl. 2019; 38: 35-42
- Increasing donor sequence number is not associated with inferior outcomes in lung transplantation.J Card Surg. 2020; 35: 286-293
G. Loor CL, J. Morrow, T. Grabowski, et al. Increasing lung utilization: Implementaion of a dedicated donor screening program jhtlonlineorg
The authors have nothing to disclose.